Sunday, October 7, 2012

Prometheus

I must admit, I was looking forward to seeing this film and I as with all films, I didn't get my hopes up. What can I say, I'm a pessimist. Ridley Scott's latest dance with the sci-fi genre is good one. Don't get me wrong, it's not his best, but it's not the worst....admittedly I haven't seen all his sci-fi films so it very well could be HIS worst, but not THE worst.

After seeing Prometheus, I can tell you, it's not a bad movie, if you didn't go see it in  theaters, smart move. It's good, but not worth $15 or however much it is to go see. The special effects are wonderful, the scenery on the planet is beautiful and the acting is good as well. My biggest gripe was the fact that it's a two hour movie and the first have just drags by. During the second half the film really picked up however. If you get the chance to buy this dvd or at least rent it, I recommend that you do so.

Hope you've enjoyed the first post on my movies blog. Who knows, I might even start up a video games blog, we'll see. - Crash Underirde

No comments:

Post a Comment