Saturday, December 29, 2012

Resident Evil: Retribution

So for this entry I saw Resident Evil: Retribution. This film already gets a thumbs up from me, Michelle Rodriguez...anything with her is worth watching. Or as I call her (jumping on the A-Rod, etc. bandwagon) M-Rod. Even if M-Rod's only in one scene of a movie, I'll watch the whole damn thing, just to see her. Much like I'll watch anything with Ariana Grande, but that's for another time.

Just the thought of Alice working with Wesker is just not something I would've thought of. Also, I'm tickled pink that Kevin Durand, one of my favorite actors, is in this film. He's awesome at playing a badass. I guess that's why he's been typecast as such.

I love it. An undead army with weapons...reminds me of the film Outpost.

I think it's needless to say, but this film has one hell of a climatic fight scene. M-Rod and Milla Jovovich doin' some badassery like they always do. I'm gonna say it already, They are the queens of action and straight up badass.

I love how every film in the Resident Evil series ends with a scene setting up the next film. I wish more film franchises would do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment