Friday, January 25, 2013

The Hunger Games

So let me start off by saying that I haven't read the books, I know, I know. But once I saw the movie, I plan to get the whole book series. If you haven't seen The Hunger Games starring Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson you really need too. It's an excellent movie and there are actually some scenes that choke me up, very few movies ever do that. This movie is great all around. The acting is excellent, the make-up artists that worked on this film were incredible. Jennifer Lawrence owned the role of Katniss Everdeen and deserves every award shes won. I'm looking forward to the sequel which is currently scheduled to be released on November 22, 2013.

If anything like the Hunger Games ever took place in reality, oh, trust me, the shit would hit the fan...admittedly it would've had to have done that before hand. But to think that humans could do that to others, well that wouldn't go over too well.

While I'm not big on films that have a political or even religious overtones. The closest I'll go with those are usually conspiracy movies. But this movie is incredible. Easily one of the best films to come out in probably the last decade...in my opinion that is. I hope you get a chance to watch it and enjoy it as much as I did.

Until next time, I'm Crash Underride.

P.S. I want a bow and arrows like Katniss uses during the Hunger Games. Those are just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment