Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

So I watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen again. I've seen it more than half a dozen times and I love it every time I see it. I don't care what anyone thinks, I think it's the best of the three. The humor in it just adds to the overall quality. My favorite characters in this installment are easily the Twins, Skids and Mud Flap...and you can't forget Wheelie.

I know that some people felt that the Twins were a racial stereotype of black people. I think that's bullshit. Just beause Skids has a gold tooth and they "don't do much readin'" doesn't mean they were supposed to reflect an entire race of people. To think that is very narrow minded.

And the interactions between Mr. and Mrs. Whitwicky in the scene just after the kitchen appliances are turned into Decepticons is just hilarious..."I'm gonna skinny dip and you can't say shit about it!"

So I must say that if you haven't seen these movies yet, you've got to see them. They're great. Admittedly the third is the "worst" of the three.

No comments:

Post a Comment