Sunday, August 25, 2013

The King's Speech

I've just watched The King's Speech. While I must say that I didn't expect to enjoy it too awfully much, I thoroughly loved it. Colin Firth did an exquisite job as King George VI. The acting is very well done. The little bits of humor throughout really add a little punch to the film to keep it from being to mundane and serious.

In this film, Firth really makes you believe that he's got a stutter. When he's preparing for the speech declaring war, he truly did a wonderful job appearing to be in the moment and in the role. Aside from Firth, the acting by the entire cast is well done and they should be commended for their efforts.
If you have two hours to spare, I really think you should watch this film. It's very well done and I think you'd enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment